BEST-VIP Chauffeured Worldwide has been providing first-class transportation services since 1985 and we have had the privilege of providing our agency services to them since 2012. We’ve been impressed with BEST-VIP’s continued growth after all these years and honored to have contributed to their success. BEST-VIP has trusted Modera with their branding, collateral, digital advertising and their recent website update.

Website Design

Over the years, we have updated BEST-VIP.com to not only be descriptive of services and vehicles, but also modern and clean with upgraded functionality unlike any other, making it easier to book one of their many luxury vehicles. Modera provided a design that was first-class, making everyone who uses it feel like a VIP.

Digital & Social

In the last 3 years, Modera has managed and created display and search ads to generate traffic to the BEST-VIP website. We also deployed a social media campaign across all platforms suchas LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook, to make BEST-VIP stand out from the rest.

Branding & Collateral

When Best Chauffeured acquired their competition and became BEST-VIP Chauffeured Worldwide, Modera was tasked with developing their brand to be sleek, upscale and classic, just as they are. From their new logo to brand guidelines and everything in between, Modera was instrumental in reworking their brand while still keeping it recognizable as the Orange County staple that it is. Being a mainstay in LA and Orange County, BEST-VIP participates in many events and is a partner with some of the most premier resorts in Southern California. For their printed pieces to leave at venues and with clients, Modera designs, fulfills and monitors print services to ensure seamless execution.

Digital Marketing Case Study

BEST-VIP is already renown for their dedication to being the premier luxury transportation provider in LA and Orange Counties, but when they wanted to spread the word outside of their SoCal bubble, they tapped in Modera to create a search and display campaign to take them to the next level.

The Google display ads Modera created accounted for 26% of traffic to the site while paid search ads accounted for 19% of site sessions. In total, 45% of all traffic to BEST-VIP’s website came from the ads created.

26% of traffic through google display ads
19% of site sessions came from paid search ads
45% of all site traffic